Sunday, August 23, 2015

When Sewing Hurts.....

 I made my first squab for the caravan yesterday, four more left to do and a back that is already saying "no more". Because of the length, I have to do the measuring and cutting on the floor and my muscles are screaming today. There must be a way that I can get Archie and Hugo to do the work for me surely.
This is the fabric I will be using for curtains down the bed end of the caravan. I've decided to treat the two different ends as two separate rooms. This helps with the smaller runs of fabric that I have. No money in the budget for buying endless rolls of matching fabrics. But who would want that when there is a cupboard bulging with beautiful material purchased randomly over the years.
I start doing pilates tomorrow so helpfully that will reinforce me enough to do the last three squabs. Fingers crossed!
Love Kate. xxooxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails